- Rita MacNeil appears in the summer of 2012 for three weeks of sold out shows at the Walters Family Dinner Theatre in Bright Ontario.
- View from the back of the stage as Charley Pride performs at the Havelock Jamboree. Look at that crowd! It would appear that people still like good traditional country music!
- Carlton Showband Reunion Tour 2010.
- Rocklands President Brian Edwards poses with Rita MacNeil on one of their very first concert tours together.
- Tommy Hunter and The Travelin' Men in 2009
(L-R) Steve Smith, George Mason, Tommy, Larry Nutter, Roger Sullivan.
- Kitty Wells, Johnny Wright & Bobby Wright on stage with Roy Clark's great band during Rocklands' 2006 "Legends" Tour. Sadly Johnny and Kitty have both now passed away, closing another page in country music history.
- Brian Edwards and Grand Ole Opry Star Stonewall Jackson during the "Legends of Country Music" Tour.
- What a thrill it was to bring the legendary Patti Page to audiences across Canada.
- During the Spring 2005 tour with The Live Lawrence Welk Show members of the cast and crew took a few spare moments to visit the National Memorial at Mount Rushmore in South Dakota.
- Tommy Hunter paid a surprize visit to a good friend when he dropped in on Rita MacNeil, who was in the middle of a three week performance run at the Walters Family Dinner Theatre.
- The 2005 version of the "Live" Lawrence Welk Show opened to numerous standing ovations each night at the Orleans Casino in Las Vegas.
- Rocklands Talent promoted the last five tours ever performed by the legendary Wilf Carter, starting when Wilf was 80 years old. Here Wilf meets his fans, accompanied by Brian Edwards, and fiddler Graham Townsend.
- A Father and Son Duet! Charley and son Dion Pride sing together in Edmonton.
- Legendary Clarinet player Henry Cuesta from the'Live' Lawrence Welk Show greets Rocklands' Jackie Hutchison backstage in Calgary.
- The "Queen of Country Music", Miss Kitty Wells greets a Canadian audience one more time.
- (L-R) Eleanor Townsend, Graham Townsend, Anne Murray, Wilf Carter, Brian Edwards on one of the early Rocklands tours.
- Brian Edwards, company President, greets Charley Pride and his wife Rozene upon their arrival back in Canada for another series of concert dates.
- Brian Edwards and Janet Williams meet Fair talent buyers at the Trade Show at the Convention of the International Association of Fairs and Exhibitions in Las Vegas During the 1980's.
- There was no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than with a Rita MacNeil Christmas Show.
- Charley Pride enjoyed an impromptu surprize visit with an old friend when Canadian country music icon Tommy Hunter dropped by to say hello just prior to Charley's show in Kitchener Ontario.
- Internationally known pianist Frank Mills came out of retirement, accepting Rita MacNeil's invitation to be a part of her 2010 Christmas Tour.
(L-R) Rita MacNeil, Brian Edwards, Frank Mills.
- Lawrence Welk Accordion player Tim Padilla FINALLY spots his picture on the Rocklands display board. It may only be one inch high, but he's pleased to show to his mom that his picture WAS there!!!
- "The Men of the Deeps" on Rita MacNeil's Christmas Tour.